Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Gluten Free Brownies!

These are EXCELLENT, and we may even use this recipe as a chocolate cake for Mooky's birthday. Kris even liked these.

BROWNIES

2 sticks butter, melted
3/4 cup cocoa
2 cups sugar
4 eggs, room temperature
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup gluten free flour mixture (I used the sorghum flour blend.)
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350. Whisk cocoa into melted butter. Stir in sugar. Add eggs one at a time, stirring well after each. Stir in vanilla. Add flour, xanthan gum, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
Grease the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Pour in batter. Bake for 25-35 minutes.

2 comments:

LadyKyria said...

I'm just now learning about this blog?! Humph.

FourMileFarm said...

HMPH, indeed!!
How'd everyone find out about it anyway? I wasnt going to say anything until I had a few good recipes up. (Which I still dont!)
Must have been Alex's fault. :o)