Wednesday, October 17, 2007

As good as OREOS?

Made by Kinnikinnick, as supposedly as good as Oreos. (Hmmm, seems pretty unlikely, BUT Kinnikinnick does a GREAT job on flavour!) And usually, this kind of thing is not only out of our budget, but also NOT the kind of snack I would buy for the kids.
However, we have a birthday coming up, and the birthday boy would LOVE "cookies and cream" ice cream. So, I am going to order a package of these, and maybe the vanilla flavor as well. But, it's a surprise so don't tell him!

2 comments:

LadyKyria said...

We tried some like these when we first started going gluten-free. What I learned is that when you're desperate for a treat, they start tasting better!

FourMileFarm said...

So, they weren't good right at first? We got some for Mooky's birthday, and since he has been gluten free so long I bet he will like them. He's been wanting Cookies and Cream Ice Cream, so I will buy him some vanilla ice cream to put the cookies in.